2014 is nearly over and everywhere people celebrate the new year with rockets and fireworks. To acclaim the new year I want to show you a special. This time I worked out a whole papercraft game: Third Rocket To Mars.
1) When you have everything cut out and glued together, you spread the planets and asteroids all over the table.
2) Place the ramp with the three rockets on the edge of the table. (I add an additional fourth rocket.)
3) Every game participant now has three tries to reach one ore more planets with the rockets. Therefore you flip a rocket with your finger from the ramp towards the planets. But try to avoid the asteroids or your spaceship gets broken.
4) If a rocket lands on a planet you get 5 points. If a rocket lands on an asteroid it gets broken and you loose 2 points.
5) Play as many rounds as you like. The one who has the most points at the end wins.
Of course you can try out your own rules. Maybe these spaceships want to land on the asteroids instead and examine them. Or the planets have each a different amunt of points. It's all up to you. So have fun and leave a comment, to let me know if like the game. And of course:
A happy new year to all of you!