Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

Be-Liebig - now in english!

Hey you,

I started this blog as a way to show my work to interested audiance. I hoped, that during the first time some friends of mine would visit once in a while and even try out one of the papercrafts. So I postet in my mother tongue, german. But as I noticed more and more audiance from all over the world visiting my blog, I start to think it would be a better idea to write in english.



Thats why from now on all of my future posts and instructions will be in english, to enhance the accessibility for every non-german speaker. And I'm sure, that my german fellows will still pretty much understand everything.

So please let me know, if this is a good step for you, and if it enhances your understanding.

So long, J

PS: Please don't bother to tell me about mistakes in my writing and spelling errors. There is no such thing as a mistake. Everything you'll notice is a well placed, sophisticated and humoristic bit, that I fondly have placed there, escpacially for you. ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen